Thursday, February 11, 2010

Getting Organized

Hi My Gal Pals,
Just following up on the idea we had yesterday about getting an inventory of our shared stamp sets and hopefully our individual stamp sets and tools. I think everyone is open to sharing but now that we've all gone hog wild with our crafting purchases we probably need to have a way of keeping track of who has what and who it's checked out to. I just threw this blog / share site together this morning. Will try to spend a little more time getting the format looking a little nicer but at least it's a start. Katie may have to help us figure out how to make the best use of the blog as I know she keeps one for Brady. Hopefully I've set it up so that we can all add our list of stamp sets. Also thought about eventually adding the index cards for each of the sets so we can see what's in the set. Here's the index card from Wings of Friendship:

No comments:

Post a Comment