Monday, November 21, 2011

Away Too Long


Boy!  I've been away from blogging too long and away from my SU Demonstrator duties too long.  This one snuck up on me.  I was catching up on personal e-mail and all my web sites and saw this SU event which starts today.  I'll bring flyers with me to the shop on Tuesday or you can see what's on sale by going to the main Stampin Up website and clicking on Shop Now.  I know Mona and I placed an order last week and it sounds like Val's been hitting HSN a little lately ;-) so the timing for this might be off.  But there's a couple of nice bargains on this if you are interested.  If you do end up wanting something from the sale, you can place your orders online at my Stampin Up website or let me know what items you want and I can log the order for you. 

I'll be back to posting card samples and other fun things starting tomorrow.

Have a good start to this short week!

No comments:

Post a Comment