Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wednesdays are Mona's Day


Last  year when I was posting daily, I always made sure to post a card that was made from scraps.  It was a special dedication to my Gal Pal Mona who is trying to use up all kinds of scraps in her craft room.  So in that same vain, I'm declaring Wednesday to be Mona's Day - a day to feature some of her handywork or to post something that I think she needs to make ;-).

Check out what she did a couple of  weeks ago. . . .this ADORABLE little Christmas tree made from a Tim Holtz die cut and a bunch of scraps she found - thread spool, baker's twine and star embellishment.  Now how CUTE is that??!!! 

Here's another one where she used some hardware for the embellishments.  How clever!


I'm thinking  this needs to be one of our projects for our monthly craft group.  I think they'd love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment