Friday, March 2, 2012

Casual Friday


Happy Friday!  We made it to the end of the another week.  Woo-Hoo!!!

I'm out of cards to post so I thought I'd share a couple of links today.  I love this blog "Michelle Made Me".  Can't remember how I found it but she's the one that did my "Love Monster" finger puppets.  She does make cards every now and then but she's got a lot of other crafts on her blog.  This post caught my attention because I've actually got some old jean pockets in my stash of craft stuff.  I saved them thinking I would use them on a scrapbook page someday to hold journaling or other memorabilia.  But I kind of like this idea a little better - even though I don't know the first thing about sewing a zipper!!

The other link I wanted to share with you was the "Free Font Friday".  I know I've posted that one before but the font 2 weeks ago was really, really cute.  It's a bunch of cute heart dingbats.  A little late I know but I'm going to download them for next year's valentines and other mushy, mushy, lovey, dovey notes I write to Cricut Man :-)

Hope you have a great weekend.  See you back here next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment