Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sprinkled Expressions


Just wanted to let you know that I accidentally ended up with 2 of the new Sale-a-Bration stamp set Sprinkled Expressions.  So one is now in the drawer at the shop for us to share.  I used it on a card that I was working on Tuesday and that will go out to the family this week.  I'll try to post that next week.  Don't want Mom to see it online before she gets it in the mail ;-)

Here's another sample of a really creative use of the set for St Patty's day which is right around the corner.  I snagged this from the Splitcoast gallery.  More samples of what you can do with the set here if you've got time to surf.

And I ?think? the sentiment on this card is in basic install of My Digital Studio.  How nice and convenient!

No comments:

Post a Comment