Thursday, November 1, 2012

Gal Pal Retreat

 
This is a belated Thank You post to Mona for the wonderful time we had at her cabin a couple of weeks ago.  It was one of the most cozy joyful, relaxing days I've had in quite a while.  Notice the fireplace in the background and the peanut butter Oreos in the middle of the table. It doesn't get much cozier and comforting than that, now does it?!

And believe it or not, in addition to all the Gal Pal chatting, we actually got some cards finished.  Here's the baby shower card I made for Meaghanne. 

I loved how it turned out - especially the cute ceramic button which was a fun find at Deer Country Quilts.

I'm hoping there will be many more retreats in the years to come.  And to close, I'll leave you with a blast from the past - the little video montage I put together after our 1st Gal Pal road trip to Helena and crafter's Heaven (aka Ben Franklin).  Click here for a little stroll down Memory Lane -- no pun intended! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment