Thursday, November 15, 2012

One Layer Part 2


This is another one layer card - similar to this one I did several months ago.  Well I guess it's not technically a one layer card because I matted the stamped image before adhering it to the card base, but you get the jist.  I love the color combination but I do want to try it in some other colors too.  I used a couple of the excess stamp sets Val passed along.  Thanks! one more time Val!!!  Loved the butterfly set - it's a keeper for sure!

I made this card for the family but the more I look at it the more it seems like a sympathy card to me.  Unfortunately I've needed a few of those lately so I've been looking for more good designs.  Please pass them along if you find any during your browsing.

I'll leave you today with another quote from the back of the digital CardMaker magazine archives I browsed through last week.



No comments:

Post a Comment