Tuesday, July 24, 2012

One Layer


Here's a really fun one layer card I did for the family.  Found the idea on a blog somewhere - just can't remember where to give the person credit :-(

I used 3 difference stamps a a couple of new techniques.  First I cut a rectangle out of a piece of cardstock and used the negative as a mask.  Then I used my big block script stamp (Hero Arts I think?) to stamp into the masked area.  Next I used my SU Pocket Silhouettes stamp set to stamp the flowers using 2 different colors.  And then finally I used a sentiment stamp from one of my little Hero Arts sets.  Gosh I loved those little 4 stamp sets that Lasting Impressions used to carry.  I bought quite a few over the years and they are some of my most used stamps.

It's hard to tell from this picture but the color combination of the Sahara Sand, Not Quite Navy and Cherry Cobbler is really pretty.

Hope to see you at the shop tonight.  Seems like we've got a lot to catch up on.

No comments:

Post a Comment