Monday, July 16, 2012

For the Crafty Grandmas


Happy Monday!

This post goes out to Mona and Debbie and any other crafty grandmas reading Gal Pals. 

I love, love, love the blog "Michelle Made Me" and read it at least once a week.  She's the woman that made my "Love Monster" puppets -- remember the ones Cricut Man gave me for Valentines Day?.  She does some really, really clever stuff with recyled items.

She posted this game she made up for her family and I thought it was a PERFECT fit for those days at the cabin up at the lake with the grandkids.  You've just got to check it out.  In fact it looks like so much fun I want to borrow your grandkids so I can play too.

Had a GREAT time playing at Memory Lane on Saturday.  I was totally exhausted by the time I got home.  I never thought 10 hours of solid crafting could take so much out of a girl.  But it was certainly happy exhaustion.  My secretary box turned out so cute and I was overwhelmed (in a good way) with all the tips and tricks and techniques Betty taught us.  I'll be signing up for a couple more of her classes this fall - the Unscrapbook project is definite and she said she has a Recipe Box class that she'll have the sample for soon.  Could be really nice for Christmas gifts.  Knowing Betty it will be as over-the-top fantastic as all her projects.  Keep an eye on her blog for more details if you're interested.

Hope to see you toorrow at the shop tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment