Friday, July 27, 2012

WingDings


You know I just realized as I was picking the card for this post that there's been a little bit of a them to this week's posts. . . .one-layer or "creative slump" cards.  Here's one that is both.

I was running late on getting the weekly family card done and was also in a bit of a creative slump.  I found a font I had purchased from Scrap-n-Fonts a few years ago that was a bunch of flower images.  I think they call them DoodleBats - kind of like WingDings in Microsoft Word.  So I picked out one I liked, used some colored pencils and . . .Ta-Da! . . . . a quick and easy card ready for the mail.

That wraps up the posts for this week.  Hope you enjoyed.  We're off to the Red Ants Pants Music Festival in the morning.  What a hoot that should be.  I'm sure there will be stories to tell at the shop next week.  Until then. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment