Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy 4th of July


Hope everyone had a nice day off and a HAPPY 4TH OF JULY !!!  And Mona, I hope you had a great time christening your new cabin!  We'll look forward to hearing all about next week at the shop.

Wow! Didn't intend to be away from this blog for over 2 1/2 months! But I must have needed the break. And now I feel ready to be back in the saddle. Plus I had a stash of cards that I've been making that I'm anxious to share with you. 

I'll kick things off with the card I sent to the family last week.
Mona and Val will remember that I've pledged to do a whole year of holiday cards using my Stampin Up! owl punch.  I got inspired when I made this card for the family on St. Patty's day

I just loved the little "springy" things that Memory Lane has in stock to pop up the owl and make him jiggle. So I decided for each major holiday the owl will be dressed in themed paper and will sit on a springy shape that matches the theme -- hence the red, white and blue paper and the sparkly star for the 4th of July.

Well enough chatter for today. See you back here tomorrow. I've got lots of fun cards to share with you for the next couple of weeks.

P.S. Val - so good to see you Tuesday night at the shop!!! Thanks for joining me.  I hope the healing continues and that you get to feeling a little better each and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment