Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Cat's Meow



This was last week's family card.  I was trying to use this Pinterest post as my inspiration but it didn't turn out  exactly like I had envisioned.  In fact I'm not sure I even like it.  I think I muddied it up by inking the edges with brown.  Maybe inking with the coral color would have made it brighter and cuter.  Mom did call to say she liked the cute papers - part of a Lime Twist 6x6 paper pack I got at Memory Lane awhile back.  But she's my Mom and has to say nice things, doesn't she?

We'll be missing a Gal Pal at the shop tonight.  Hope she has fun with her chores at the cabin this afternoon.  But looking forward to spending a little time with my other Gal Pal and working on our kits.  Hopefully we'll have some cards to share for tomorrow's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment