Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Messy but Fun!



Good Morning Gal Pals!  Great seeing you yesterday - so much fun!  

Since Val and I got a little messy yesterday - she with her sprays and me with my glue stick - I thought I'd post a few of the pictures from the Mixed Media class we took together a couple of months ago.  It too was messy but so much fun.  Above is my finished "piece of art" :-)

The woman who taught the class is an art teacher from the Bitterroot (Sadly, I can't remember her name right now).  She was a great teacher - so encouraging, urging us to just jump in and make a mess.  Loved that! Here she is preparing our paint palettes.


You can see from this next picture what a mess our work table was.


And here's a picture of Val before she got messy.  Bet you wish you had that apron on last night, huh?!  Or rather a vinyl table cloth!  I'm secretly kind of glad you left your mark on the South Conference Room!  I hope it stays there forever ;-)


And finally here's some pictures of the instructor's mixed media work.  I can only hope that someday I might be able to produce something as beautiful as some of these.









No comments:

Post a Comment