Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hybrid Cards for Father's Day

Here's the 3 cards I made for Father's Day.  They are hybrid cards in that I used the elements from the Open Sea digital kit for My Digital Studio - both the paper and the stamps - and then combined them with other papers and embellishments.  I really liked the way they turned out. 




But I have to confess. . .they are 3 different designs because I messed up the printing of the elements that many times :-( .  I've still got a learning curve to get over with My Digital Studio in terms of measuring things out so I can make efficient use of the printer cartridges - especially when printing out portions of the designer papers.  I'll pass along the tips as I figure them out.  In the meantime, those "mess ups" are just wonderful oppotunities for "creative deviations"!

No comments:

Post a Comment