Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Freebie - And It's Not Even Friday

Hi My Friends,

Found this fun freebie while surfing yesterday morning and wanted to share it.  It's a PDF fiile that has some really cute labels.  She shows them used for food gifts but I'm thinking that you could also use them on cards. 

Here's the web site:  http://www.scrapngal.com/ which has instructions on how to add text to the labels.  And here's the PDF.

I finally got my cards for the challlenge done last night with little time to spare.  Nothing like waiting until the last minute.  Actually I think the adrenaline of the fear of not getting them done really helped my creativity.  Looking forward to seeing the cards tonight.  And I've got 2 new sketches I'm bringing with me.  Thought we should have a little choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment