Monday, October 11, 2010

Serene Moments

This is the CAS (Clean And Simple) card I made for this week's family letter.  I broke in my Serene Serandade solutions cartridge.  What fun!  I have to admit though that this was the first time I've tried the layers and I was a little confused about how to cut out  the pieces.  And with it being a solutions cartridge it didn't have the nice little book that shows you how to press the combination of feature buttons with the key pad.  But after about 3 attempts I got it.  Would still like have more time to play around with options and explore all that's possible - maybe on our next holiday.  But overall I was happy with how it turned out.  Used a cute acrylic border stamp I got way back when we went to Ben Franklins and a new acrylic sentiment stamp I just got last week.  It was nice and convenient that they were both acrylic as I could mount them on the same block and make sure they lined up OK.  Looking forward to Tuesday night and trying to get a few more Christmas cards done.

No comments:

Post a Comment