Monday, February 6, 2012

A Bubbley Hello


Happy Monday!

Hope the weekend was a good one for you.  Mine was very, very productive.  It's "February Financials" month at our house so we made a serious dent in getting all our household paperwork sorted and filed away.  Also got the checkbooks balanced, our budget alighned for the new year and our taxes started.

And after all the chores were done, I did get to squeeze in a little time in the craft room.  I carried the sorting and filing into the craft room but didn't get all the way done so it's actually looking a little worse than before I started.  Will have to finish that up after work this week. 

In the meantime, here's a post of the family card I made a couple of weeks ago.  Love the blue and green color combo and that I finally got to use the Bubble stamp from Inkadinkadoo.  Can't believe how cute it looked with the dots from one of the Stampin' Up sets.  The dots were actually an idea from Simplicity's blog.  Gosh I sure do love that blog.

Have a good day today.  Looking forward to our special craft night at Memory Lane tomorrow night with the Lommasson crafters.  See ya' soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment