Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Crafter's Dream


(Back at the blogging this week after a few days off to nurse yet another bad cold I seemed to have caught.  Feeling almost back to normal again. . . .and just in time for the group crafting tonight.)

So first post of the work week is something pretty cool.  Check out what one of the Tuesday card group ladies got from her husband. . . .


It has one side for ribbon storage, another side that has pegboard and the hardware for storing tools and supplies, a set of 12x2 shelves and a retractable work table.  And so cool she brought it to the shop for a little while to let everyone "Oooh" and "Aaah" over it.






If I ever get serious about downsizing, I would seriously consider something like this!  I wish them the best of luck with future sales - I think it could be a very big hit - a real crafter's dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment