Friday, February 3, 2012

Twitterpatted


Happy Friday!!  Can't tell you how happy I am that this week's over.  Hit an ugly speed bump at work on Wednesday that's really made me stop and reflect again.  Have had to keep reminding myself over and over again that I have control on where and how to give positive energy to my life. 

With that said, some time in the craft room this weekend is exactly the kind of positive energy I need to refill my bucket :-)  Will spend a little time with the SU catalogs.  I want to get an order in by the end of the day Monday.  First on the list will be the twitterpatted fabric.  I have every intention of making a snap happy and one of those cute tissue holders I posted a week or so ago.  But just in case they don't turn out well I know that doing something on a card is definitely within my skill set.  Saw this cute card on this blog as a sample, although the zig-zag treatment looks a little trickey (Quit giggling Mona! :-)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment