Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Easter



In case I don't catch up with you today, hope you have a Happy Easter this weekend.  I'll be spending part of Sunday with my neighbors family.  Wish Cricut Man could be with us but hopefully my mother will make sure he has a good time with the Jax family on Sunday.

Am planning a cozy "Party for One" day in the craft room on Saturday.  Feels so good to be home.  Got in late last night and will head to work mid-morning. I'm sure the boss has a long list of stuff waiting for me.

This post is the family Easter card I made last week.  Used the Art Impressions "Easter Tots" stamp I bought at the Jax craft store (A Small Cleverence).  How dang cute are those little chicks?!  I just love them.  I used Mom's Crayola colored pencils and then paper pieced the easter egg with the $4 Colorbok "Spring Morning" papers from WalMart.  Check out the cool blog they have.  I don't know. . .maybe I'll turn into a WalMart shopper yet?!  [NOT! :-) ]

See ya' Tuesday night - if not before!


No comments:

Post a Comment