Thursday, March 28, 2013

Another from Paper Wishes



Here's another from the Paper Wishes card kit I have with me.  It was fun to make.  Nice masculine card don't you think?  It's hard to tell in this picture but the "Happy" part of the card is actually a pre-printed transparency sheet with different patterned papers behind it.  Definitely looks much better in real life.

And the one cool thing I discovered in making this was how cool the glimmer paper is - especially the blue and emerald green.  I think I might be ordering more of that very soon!

How was craft night by the way?  E-mail me with the details if you have time.  Always warms my heart to hear from home.  Can't wait to get back.  I take off at 6:30 tonight and land around 11:30 p.m.  Can't wait to see Maddie and snuggle down in my own bed for a few days.  Even if it has to be without Cricut Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment