Thursday, March 24, 2011

Finishing Touches

Here's the card I was working on Tuesday night with a few more finishing touches.  I added some pearls to the center of the flowers and then finally got the ribbton and sentiment where I wanted it.  It's amazing what a few more embellishments can do to a card. 

Here's the 1st on I did.  Not enough flowers and not enough finishing touches.  Will keep it around though to remind me that if a card looks unfinished it probably is and to keep adding until it feel right.
 P.S. to Mona - Woke up with a bad headache yesterday that just wouldn't go away so I stayed home from work and took it easy.  Must have been feelinng sympathy pain for you.  I'm sure nothing as bad as you experience but it does really knock the energy down.  Also, I'm going  to get the last of the Sale-a-Bration orders keyed in Saturday morning so if you do want anything else, just let me know by the end of the day Friday.  And again - please don't feel any obligation.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment