Thursday, March 10, 2011

Scraps and Resolutions

Remember how I was saying a few posts back that I've just got WAY too much stuff and that it's clogging up my creative spirit.  Well I'm going to try to do something about it.  In addition to Tuesday nights and Sunday mornings which are my normal dedicated craft times, I'm going to spend an hour or 2 one more night a week making cards out of those Paper Wishes "Kit of the Month Club" kits.  I'm tired of looking at all the blue bags I've got them stored in plus they've got some really cute card ideas and embellishments I've totally forgotten about.  So here's my first attempt. . .

The first card is the pattern they suggested - a cute little envelope on the front with some tags tucked inside and the last card is what I made from  the leftover scraps of paper.  I actually have enough scraps to make one more card but ran out of time last night.



No comments:

Post a Comment