Friday, March 25, 2011

More Scraps


Remember a couple of weeks ago when I made a resolution in this post to spend an hour each week clearing out some of the kits I had from Paper Wishes and using up the scraps?  Well as I was unpacking my bag from Tuesday night and tidying up the craft room I found a few more scraps of paper from the last card I made and made 2 more cards from the scraps.  (The one in the lower right hand corner you've aready seen but I wanted to take a picture of all 3 scrap cards together.) 

And on one of the cards - the one in the upper left hand corner of this photo - I even re-used the inside of a thank you care someone recently gave me.  It was just the right color and I loved how the little thank yous ran down the side and loved how the flower (which I stickled) floated off the top of the card. 

I've got 3 boxes full of store bought cards that others have given me and have always wanted to sort through them and figure out how to re-use them.  I think I hear yet another resolution in that?!

Hope you all have a good weekend.  And Val - I hope the knee surgery on Monday goes well.  I'll be thinking of you for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment