Monday, March 21, 2011

Flower Power

This is the card I'm going to be making tomorrow night.  Thought it was a really cute and simple card and was a good way to use my flower punches and my new lattice embossing folder.  Loved the color combination too.  Not something I would typically combine.   Will probably change the sentiment out to Thinking of You or Thank You.  And this week unlike last I have the cuttlebug already in  the car so I don't forget!  If you're short on time and don't have an idea planned, feel free to throw a flower punch in your bag and make this one along with me.

Had a great time at the tag class at Memory Lane on Sunday.  Even though we ran long, Betty really outdid herself on this class.  Learned a ton of new techniques and am planning on using the tags on some Christmas memory albums for gifts next year.  Will try to take pictures and post them tomorrow.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment