Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fall


This post goes out to Val who recently bought this Leaves of a Tree stamp from the new Holiday Mini Stampin Up catalog.  When I saw the stamp I thought it was so beautiful but I worried about how you could use it with multiple colors.  It seemed like it was going to be hard to quickly color some of the individual leaves so there was some variety in color when you stamped it.  But it looks like others are finding a way to get multiple colors in the image.  I thought this card was a beautiful example.  I snapped the picture from the blog and now can't find the blog to be able to give credit.  So please just send a virtual thanks out to all the card makers doing really great things, making the effort to share them and in the end inspiring us.

Have a good one today!

No comments:

Post a Comment