Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Homecoming


Decisions, Decisions??!!  It was two big events on the same day last weekend. . .UM's Homecoming and World Cardmaking Day.  Unfortunately, football and homecoming won out.  I can't wait to get to the shop tonight to find out how things went on World Cardmaking Day.  There were some really cool Make-n-Takes Staci and Debbie had planned.  I guess there's always next year.  Will make sure to save the date WAY in advance so I can figure out how to do both. 

Sharing this card today - one from the 9/18 family newsletter.  We had another Griz football story to share so it only seemed appropriate.  Love the maroon checked paper which I found in my stash from a very long time ago. It was leftover from a project I made for the Systems Team - a scrapbooked CD cover with memories of our team.  I burned a mix of songs we had listened to during one of our team partyies.  I thought they turned out really cute.  Those sure were the good old days, huh Val?!




No comments:

Post a Comment