Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Inspiration


Back in the saddle on the Gal Pal blog after a couple of days off for my Fall Yellowstone trip.  Feeling very rested and renewed and anxious to continue working on Christmas papercrafting projects.  Although we are skipping the shop tonight because I'm playing a little catch up at home, Mona is baby sitting and Val is getting financial reports done, I'm can't wait to get back into the craft room as soon as possible.

This picture is a kitchen towel my neighbor Marilyn made for me last year.  Isn't it cute?!  I love the Christmas fabrics and the blanket stitching she used.  She said it was super easy.  I'm posting the pic as I'm thinking about using this as inspiration for one of the 10 Christmas card designs I'm dong this year.  Wouldn't it be so cute to replicate that on a craft card base with some of the cute S.E.I papers we bought and then find a matching pen to do the faux stitching?

Maybe I'll have one done by next week when we all get together.  Until then. . . have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment