Monday, October 17, 2011

A New Week


I have a set of 3 blogs that I read every morning to try to start my day on a positive note:  GreatDay.com, Garrison Keillor's The Writer's Almanac and The Happiness ProjectThis link was in a post on the Happiness Project a few weeks ago and I've been meaning to share it with you.  Thought there was some really cool stuff in there - some funny, some insprirational, all true.

So after saying good-bye to a very busy week last week and facing the freshness of this new week ahead, I hope you'll join me and take a minute today to review a few of these pearls of wisdom.

This one is one of my favorites. . .

7. Cynicism is easy and boring. Letting your inner child out to play is way more fun. It's cool. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise

Will be looking forward to a little "play time" tomorrow night.

Until then. . . .Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment