Sunday, August 15, 2010

Gal Pal Sketch #1

Wow! It's been WAY too long since we've had any activity on this blog. I'm gonna' try to change that.

I'll start by posting our current sketch. I've been so enjoying all the challenges on Splitcoaststampers. Spend most of my mornings surfing around while I'm having my cereal and coffee. Can't say I get too many challenges done but it's fun looking.

So I talked Val and Mona into giving it a try. But Val cautioned that we can't be too overly ambitious especially since our jobs can sometimes drain the life out of us. Can you tell she's thee wise one of the 3 of us? :-) So we're starting with this one.


Use any patterned paper and any embossing folder you like - can't wait to see what Val comes up with since she has almost every single Cuttlebug folder :-). I couldn’t find a shape in Word that looked like the scalloped punch but the hope is that we’ll use the scalloped oval or circle with an inner circle that contains the sentiment. Ribbon (maybe ric rac1 - my favorite!) will be along the mid section / embossed section. (Hope you can tell the "hourglass" was a boo-boo when I took the print screen and shouldn't be a part of the sketch)

We decided we would do our show and tell on it the Tuesday after Labor Day. Hope that gives us enough time.
More postings soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment