Thursday, August 19, 2010

Noah's 1st Birthday


Noah - my grandbaby (Allan's step-daughter's child) - is turning 1 next Monday. Allan will be at his big party this weekend in Wilmington, North Carolina. Natasha, Mom, rented a club house and there are 50 people on the invite list. While I'm really looking forward to my "party for one" weekend, I sure do wish I could be there to see how he handles all the fun. It's been so much fun to watch him grow this year. Natasha and Cameron, Dad, have been great about posting pictures once a month and Allan and Natasha talk every week so all the updates make us feel as close as possible. And we've even Skype'd a time or 2.

Here's the card we (and I really mean we) came up with. Allan's so funny when I'm in my craft room doing something like this - he wants to watch what I'm doing, play with the Cricut and then of course can't resist giving me his input. Most of the time his input is really great and this time was no exception. He basically was responsible for the embellishments in the corner and the placement & pop up of the scalloped circle. Got the paper with matching ribbon and embellisments at Memory Lane. Loved the dinosaurs and the colors are ones that Natasha seemss to dress Noah in. Hope he loves it. And most of all I hope he continues to have a wonderful life full of love and adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment