Friday, August 27, 2010

Val's Alcohol Ink Samples

Got sidetracked and didn't get the pictures of Val's cards from the Saturday alcohol ink class taken until yesterday and then had to work a little late last night so I didn't get the pictures posted as planned.  But here they are.  I love, love, love how her "smoosh" technicque turned out - especially the one that  is the bright golds and orange.  Wonder how much it would take to bribe her out of that one? !  :-)  The flowers on her "shimmer" technique are fantastic. Loved the colors and the layers of color.  Hope everyone has a good weekend.  When Mona gets back from vacation next week I'll get pictures of hers posted.  P.S.  September 7th - our "show and tell" date for the 1st Gal Pal Sketch challenge is quickly approaching.  I haven't even started!  Have lots of ideas swimming in my head though.

No comments:

Post a Comment