Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What a "Treat"

Our Tuesday night craft night was fun. I know it seemed like we didn't get alot done but we really did!!; my Gal Pals helped me play with some Martha Stewart punches, found paper for the post-it note holders I'm making for my new team, caught up on happenings in our lives (one of the best parts of our time together!), browsed the new Stampin' Up mini catalog (Uh-Oh! That could be trouble :-) ) and shared recent card crafting adventures. Here's a super cute card Mona made with the Stampin' Up treat cups. She's so funny (and clever). . . said she just couldn't fill them with treats somebody couldn't get to so she used small buttons. Kind of like a shaker box card. Isn't it great! And guess what my favorite part is. . . .. . . .. Yep. . . . .RIC-RAC!!!! :-)
Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment