Monday, June 13, 2011

Almost there. . .


Well less than 24 hours now before my Birthday Day in my Girl Cave begins.  I have to tell you as I sit here trying to make myself get motivated for a day at work, a day by myself with my toys seems like too far away - kind of like a kid waiting for Christmas.  This red, white and blue cupcake card I CASE'd from Splitcoast seemed only appropriate for the occasion.

According to the UPS tracking notice, my new order of toys from Stampin Up should be here this afternoon.  And after 2 cups of coffee and my fill of blog surfing, I think I'm all fired up and ready to go.  Will get the craft room cleaned up tonight so I'm all ready to go 1st thing in the morning!!!  (Hard to tell I'm a little excited, huh?!)

Got a bit of a birthdday headstart this weekend when our friend Colleen came over for brunch on Saturday.  Her birthday was last week so we did a joint celebration.  Checkout these cute cupcakes Allan got us at Blackcat Bakery. 


I'm  loving this cupcake craze!  Just perfect for someone who can't seem to make up her mind about much these days.  Yet another joy of being one year older.

Have a good day.  No blog post tomorrow.  Will be back on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment