Friday, June 17, 2011

For You


This was a card that came out of my "experimenting" time on Tuesday.  Sorry the camera washed it out a little.  I've been wanting to do that paper piecing and embossing technique that turns out kind of like quilting.  So I took some scraps from some other cards I made, pieced them side by side, cut them using the top note die and then ran them through an embossing folder.  Finished off the card with one of my new stamps - the a la carte "For You" stamp - and my new 5 petal flower punch.  One of the patterned papers was glittered so I ran a glue pen along the edges of the flower and added some glitter there to tie it all together.  I still want to play some more with this but for a 1st effort I kind of liked how it turned out.

Hope you all have a good weekend and that we get some dry spells so I can finish a few things out in the yard.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment