Monday, June 6, 2011

Hello


"Hello" and Happy Monday!  Hope you all had a good weekend.  Mine was pretty good.  Lots and lots of yardwork, a little sunburn and a bee sting but other than that good.  The warmth and sunshine felt so wonderful.

Here's a little card to kick off the week.  More of the sunny, citrusy, paper from the K&Co. paper pack I've been playing with these last many weeks.  I also broke in my new Hello stamp from the SU Summer Mini catalog.  I really love it.  I tried to practice inking the flowers with my colored markers separately from the stems.  Got a few good images but boy do you have to work fast. Not sure if there's an easier way.  Will just have to play some more.

Keep you fingers crossed that work goes smoothly tomorrow and we all stay healthy.  I *really, really* need some Gal Pal and paper time.

No comments:

Post a Comment