Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Petals


Well after our quick discussion last night about what to do with the Petal Card Punch and Cute by the Inch stamp set, I took a little time to wander around Google when I got hom to see what I could find.  I've now decided to keep the punch and stamp set checked out one more week to try some of these projects.

This one is another cute little candy holder I found on this woman's blog.  I can envision leaving this on someone's deskk as a little thank you or making a set of them for party favors like she's done here.

And then I hit the motherload of ideas.  Here's a link to a Splitcoast thread that talks about different ways to use the punch.  One woman (scroll down to post #31) took the time to imbed all the links she's found in one post.  Now that was really nice of her!  So this weekend when you're waiting for the sun to come out, take some time to surf around a little and check these out. 

I promise I'll have the set back in our "library" next week so you can play too :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment