Friday, June 3, 2011

Discovered treasures




It's amazing what you discover when disaster strikes your craft room.  I'm still not 100% moved back in to my craft room.  The carpenter is supposed to start the finishing work in a couple of weeks.  We'll see.  It was supposed to be mid-May but that didn't pan out. 

Anyway. . . .as I was digging through a tote bag that was tucked behind some other stuff, much to my surprise I discovered this little candy gift Mona made for us last Halloween (or geez!. . .was it the year before??!!).  Isn't it cute??!!  Pretty simple score lines and folds.  She used a tiny piece of velcro for the closure



This is another one that would work well with any season's papers or with just everyday papers for a sweet little something to show someone you care.

And you'll never guess what else I discoverd in that little tote bag. . . .that dog-gone Sissix embossed die for that wonderful oak leaf that I loved.  I couldn't believe it!!  I can't tell you how much I tore my craft room apart last fall looking for that thing.  I finally gave up and ordered another.  So now I have 2!  Guess that will teach me to go sticking things in obscure pockets of stray tote bags that I rarely use. :-)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment