Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Family Vacation

What a good vacation it was!  Just got back from Jacksonville, FL where we had a family reunion for an early celebration of my parents 50th wedding anniversary and my "baby" brother's 44th birthday.  And while there I enlisted the help of my neices in making the cards for the weekly family newsletter this week.

Here's a pic of me and the girls doing a little crafting. . .

We used the Sunny Fun stamp set from the Summer Mini catalog and those cute new paper packs I got at Memory Lane a couple of weeks ago. 

Here's all six of the cards together and then a close up of each of the cards.  I thought it was so cute that they wanted to sign their "art work".  I'm sure the family will love them.  It was a true joy to just give them some stamps, paper and baker's twine and watch them create.





No comments:

Post a Comment