Friday, July 8, 2011

Sketch It


Hopefully Mom doesn't see this blog post until she opens her mail today.  This is this week's family newsletter card.  It's a one layer card using an old, old (I think retired??) stamp set called Sketch It.  Mona let me borrow a stamp magazine a couple of weeks ago and it was filled with card done on craft cardstock which I just LOVE and which was the starting inspiration for this.  I thought for a quick clean and simple card it turned out pretty cute.  I did make one boo-boo "creative deviation" :-) . . . .I accidentally got some stray ink on one of the cards when I went to stamp the sentiment (which by the way is another old, old set from Hero Arts).  So I added a little bling over the top to cover it up and then the flower just begged for a little bling too.


Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  See ya' next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment