Friday, July 15, 2011

More Scraps


Inspired by Mona's recent resolution to use up her scraps, here's a card I made for the family.  It used the Spring Blossoms patterned papers and the Hellow Again stamp set. 

I have to tell you a little secret. . . I went through my Stampin Up designer papers and looked up in the catalog what colors they coordinate with and then on one of my splurges I ordered all the matching ink pads.  It's been SO nice to be able to put a card together more quickly when I have ink and embellishments that match the papers I  want to use. 

It's still fun to play with my other stash and be creative with mixing and matching and collaging with all the things I've collected these past few years but when I'm in a hurry I'm just loving the coordination.

I hope everyone has a good weekend.  This is my last one at home before we leave for Jacksonville so I'm definitely going to enjoy it.  And it looks like Mother Nature is going to give some beautiful weather to play in.  See ya' back here Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment