Monday, August 29, 2011

Clean and Simple by Necessity


This is last week's family newsletter card.  Very, very clean and simple.  Because we were travelling last weekend I had all of 10 minutes on Tuesday morning to pull a design together.  Thank goodness for this cute little a la carte stamp from Stampin Up.  I used that with the new In Color green and a strip of patterned paper from the new paper pack I bought at Memory Lane.  I actually kind of like it.

Hope everyone had a good weekend and found some place cool to stay during the heat of the afternoons.  Looks like we only have maybe 2 more days of this heat before things may start to cool down a little.  I'm looking forward to that.  With today being the 1st day of the new academic year, I'm in the mood for Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment