Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Punch Storage

Remember last Friday when I said in this post that Cricut Man was going to help me with a pegboard solution for my punches?  Well leave it to that genius man to come up with something even better.  He came home after running errands on Saturday and suggested that instead of buying  new pegboard and mounting it to the wall, why don't I just just the pegboard that's on both ends of my rolling cart.  (This cart is a custom piece that my Dad built for me which I use for my cutting area and it has great storage underneath)  He suggested I could mount the rods on each end and have almost just as much space as the solution we were going to put on the wall.  What a cool idea!!

So here's how it came out. . . .


And here's what it looks like as I start to load and organize my punches. . .


Is that Cricut Man some kind of wonderful or what??!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment