Monday, August 1, 2011

A Fresh New Month

"I question not if thrushes sing,

If roses load the air;

Beyond my heart I need not reach

When all is summer there.

~John Vance Cheney"


Happy August! And Happy Dog Days of Summer!! Boy it was a hot one yesterday. Took advantage of getting outside during the cooler mornings and spent a little time in the craft room during the heat of the day. I've got some funny things from the craft room to share with you this week.

But we'll start with a little business as I have a little SU news to share. . . .




. . . . today's the 1st day we demonstrators can get a peek at the new Holiday Mini Catalog.  I ordered your catalogs which should be sent out sometime around August 15th.  We'll talk more about it if you want when we hopefully get together tomorrow.  I looked through it online and there's some really cute stuff in there.

The other thing I can't remember if I told you about what the Buy 3 Get 1 Free promotion going on right now.  If you buy 3 sets of Designer Papers you get 1 free - now a 10.95 value.  I'm thinking about taking advantage of this one.  Among a few others, I like this Well Worn paper for the masculine cards and possibly Thanksgiving cards.  Holler if you're interested.

Have a great summer day.  See ya' tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment