Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Momma's Girl


I've been feeling kind of melancholly ever since I got back from Jacksonville.  I know I'm a grown woman but I'm really missing my Mom these days.  Love this picture of Mom and me I found in one of my old craft folders.  It was taken at a craft store in Jacksonville about 4 or 5 years ago when we took a class doing some papercrafting on paint cans.  We had so much fun.  I come by this need to craft through my genes.  And the can I making in this picture was a gift for my Dad which I'm proud to say he still uses.  Mom had to fix it up a little to repair the worn paper but it's still being used to hold his candies.  That's one of the things I love about crafting gifts and making cards - you hold the people they're intended for in your heart as they do you in return. 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment