Monday, June 30, 2014

Back At It



Hi Gal Pals,

Back at it again with weekly family newsletters.  Things in life are pretty easy, breezy right now with work and home so I'm taking advantage of the time and trying to stock up on cards.  It feels great!  

So I took a look through the Pinterest board I have for inspiration for the weekly cards.  Lots of CAS and one layer card ideas.  This week's card was inspired by a pretty card I found on SplitCoast.  I've got SO many border stamps and this idea is a great way to use some of those.  

I found this cool masking tape that helps with partitioning off the space while sponging on the ink.  I've gotten hooked on Jennifer McGuire's blog.  She has SO, so many organization and technique tips.  And this Post-It note tape was a great tip.  So easy to use!

See ya' back here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment