Sunday, September 19, 2010

Coffee Dazzles

After our discussion last Tuesday night about using some things from our stash and seeing Mona's fall cards, I really want to start exploring all the Dazzles I have.  Here's a card a made a few weeks ago.  Sent it to a friend I haven't seen in a long time with a plee for gettiing together for a cup of coffee and some talk time.  Kind of cute, although I really wish I had a stamp or rub ons that just said "Hi".  Had to improvise and use an alphabet stamp set.  I could have done it on the computer had a been thinking ahead  but I already had the card put together before I realized I didn't have a sentiment that would work.  Then stamped "How Ya' Bean?" on the inside with the same stamps.  Can't believe in all the stuff I've accumulated over the years that I'm missing something as basic as "Hi"!  Well I guess I'll just have to do something about that on my next visit to Memory Lane, JoAnne's or Michaels :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment