Thursday, September 9, 2010

Uh Oh! I'm in Trouble!!!

During my morning web surfing I stumbled across these stamps:
Just Rite Stamps for Christmas


Have been thinking about Christmas cards in the back of my mind for a couple of weeks now.  Forever thinking I'll get an early start and not be so whacked out when the holidays arrive.  Also want some ideas that are flat for mailing since I send so many cards out to family and friends.  I know we don't need one more order to try to fit into our budgets but I think I'm just going to have to break down and do it.  Will justify it by noting that a box of really pretty Christmas cards with the quantity I need would about $25.  So doesn't that all even out? :-)  [Mom - if you're reading this. . .Did I do that rationalization OK?  You taught me well!!! ]

Happy surfing!

No comments:

Post a Comment