Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bright & Cheery

I can hear the wind howling outside as I write this - at least I think it's the wind as it's dark and I can't see out yet.  Something's happening out there as the house is making all sorts of creaky noises.  Anyway - if the weatherman is right, we're going to have a windy, cold day.  So I wanted to put up something bright and cheery.

Have been thinking about using some of my new punches to make another version of this card.  It's the one I made at the shop a few weeks ago from the little kit they were giving away at Michaels.  Now that I've got a few more flower punches I should be able to do something similar.  Maybe it will be the inspiration I need to get over this creative hump this week.

Only 2 more days to the weekend.  WooHoo !!!  Stay Warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment