Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Queens of Everything

I think we've done it Gal Pals.  Between the 3 of us I think we own everything in the Stampin' Up catalog!!!


I got the order keyed in last night and with any luck it will be delivered Mon or Tues afternoon.  I'm really hoping I can bring you your stuff on Tuesday night.  What fun that would be.  Keep your fingeres crossed for good shipping & handling service.  It outta be the best in the world for what they charge!!! 

One fun piece of news. . . .we have 2 extra Sale-a-Bration stamp sets for our shared collection that we weren't counting on.  Remember how I said that if the "workshop" went over $300 that the "hostess" got an extra SAB selection.  Well the system kept telling me I needed to pick 2 more free SAB sets.  I double-checked our individual orders and they were OK so the only thing Marcia and I could figure out is that you get a free one for every $300 inncrement.  So I hope you don't mind that I picked for us.  In addittion to Tart & Tangy, I picked Engraved Greetiings (Click here to see the SCS Gallery) and Three Little Words (Link).

Now that we own every stamp in the world, I thought it was only appropriate to post a birthday card that did not use one single stamp :-)  This one Mona did must have been before she made out her SU Wish List! With all the new toys on the way, I'm guessing we won't see another like this in a very long time.


Have a great day.

P.S.  THANKS to both of you for getting your stamp sets up on the blog.  Val - looks like you had a busy night on the laptop last night :-)  Glad the instructions worked.  I'll worked on gettiing our new shared sets updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment